The340-watt mono solar panel is the core product of JDSOLAR and is mainly used in home and enterprise rooftop solar photovoltaic power plants, as well as other application scenarios.
Solar panels (also called solar modules) A plurality of solar cells are assembled in the solar power system and are the most important part of the solar power system.
Solar panel structure and various parts of the function:
(1) Tempered glass: Its function is to protect the main body of power generation (such as battery sheets). The choice of light transmission is required:
1. The light transmittance must be high (generally 91% or more); 2. Ultra-white steel treatment.
(2) EVA: Used to bond and fix tempered glass and power generation main body (cell sheet). The quality of transparent EVA material directly affects the life of components. EVA exposed to air is prone to aging and yellowing, thus affecting the light transmission of components. The rate, which affects the power generation quality of the components, in addition to the quality of the EVA itself, the assembly process of the component manufacturers is also very large, such as EVA glue is not up to standard, EVA and tempered glass, back sheet bonding strength is not enough, will cause EVA Early aging affects component life.(3) Cell: The main function is power generation. The mainstream of the main power generation market is crystalline silicon solar cells and thin film solar cells, both of which have advantages and disadvantages.
Crystalline silicon solar cells, the equipment cost is relatively low, but the cost of consumption and cell is high, but the photoelectric conversion efficiency is also high, and it is more suitable to generate electricity in outdoor sunlight.
Thin-film solar cells have higher relative equipment cost, but the consumption and battery cost are very low, but the photoelectric conversion efficiency is more than half of that of crystalline silicon cells, but the weak light effect is very good, and it can generate electricity under ordinary lighting, such as calculator. Solar cells on.
(4) Back plate: function, sealed, insulated and waterproof. Generally, materials such as TPT and TPE must be resistant to aging. Most component manufacturers are guaranteed for 25 years. Tempered glass and aluminum alloys are generally no problem. The key is whether the backsheet and silica gel can meet the requirements.
(5) Aluminum alloy: Protect the laminate from sealing and supporting.
(6) Junction box: Protects the entire power generation system and acts as a current transfer station. If the component short-circuits the junction box to automatically disconnect the short-circuit battery string, the most critical factor in preventing the burnout of the entire system junction box is the selection of the diode, according to the components. The type of the battery is different, and the corresponding diodes are different.
(7) Silicone: Sealing function, used to seal components and aluminum alloy frame, assembly and junction box. Some companies use double-sided tape and foam instead of silica gel. Silicone is widely used in China. The process is simple, convenient and easy to operate. And the cost is very low.
First, the user solar power
(1) Small power supply ranging from 10 to 100W, used for remote and non-powered areas such as plateaus, islands, pastoral areas, border guard posts, etc.
The Sun can generate system
Solar power system 
Ming, TV, tape recorder, etc.; (2) 3-5KW home roof grid-connected power generation system; (3) Photovoltaic water pump: to solve the deep water well drinking and irrigation in the non-electrical area.
Second, the field of transportation
Such as navigation lights, traffic / railway signal lights, traffic warning / sign lights, street lights, high-altitude obstacle lights, highway / railway wireless telephone booths, unattended road power supply.
Third, communication / communication field
Solar unattended microwave relay station, optical cable maintenance station, broadcast/communication/paging power system; rural carrier telephone photovoltaic system, small communication machine, soldier GPS power supply, etc.
4. Oil, marine and meteorological fields
Cathodic protection solar power system for oil pipelines and reservoir gates, life and emergency power supply for oil rigs, marine detection equipment, meteorological/hydrological observation equipment, etc.
Five, home lighting power supply
Such as solar garden lights, street lights, portable lights, camping lights, mountain lights, fishing lights, black lights, tapping lights, energy-saving lamps.
Sixth, photovoltaic power station
10KW-50MW independent photovoltaic power station, Fengguang (Chai) complementary power station, various large parking plant charging stations, etc.
Seven, solar building
Combining solar power generation with building materials will enable power generation in the future of large-scale buildings, which is a major development direction in the future.
Eight, other areas include
(1) Supporting with automobiles: solar car/electric vehicle, battery charging equipment, automobile air conditioner, ventilation fan, cold drink box, etc.; (2) regenerative power generation system for solar hydrogen production and fuel cell; (3) power supply for desalination equipment; (4) ) Satellites, spacecraft, space solar power stations, etc.